It’s important to make friendships that are deeper than gossiping and drinking and smoking and going out.
Make friends who you can go get breakfast with, make friends you can cry with, make friends who support your life goals and believe in you.
racism didnt end with slavery and sexism didnt end when woman got the right to vote homophobia wont end with equal marriage and transphobia wont end because of bathroom bills when the hell are you ignorant fucks going to realize that the state of the law does not effect the state of society as a whole
They always ask me who’s behind the wigs, who’s behind the sparkles, who’s behind the lipstick… The answer is nobody, it’s me.
don’t let tumblr make you believe that
-smoking is cool
-being a narcissistic bitch is acceptable
-trusting nobody is healthy
-starving yourself will make you beautiful
-hating everybody is okay
- that working hard for grades isn’t worth the time
- that having mental health condition is a perk
- that self harm should be romanticized
- that abusive and codependent relationships are cute
- that not being in a minority makes you any less of a person
- unknown (via handcrafted-in-germany)